OMG 25 Fun Things You Can Do With Books
Integrate books into daily fun activities and minimise screen time.
Did you know books are for more than just storytime?
1. Magic Painting Books
2. Draw with Bob
3. Usborne's What Are Cloud?
4. Bunny makes Breakfast or The Magical Unicorn Cookbook
5. 365 things to make and do or 365 things to do with paper and cardboard
6. 100 paper planes, birds, dragons, super planes, pterosaurs, and spaceships to fold & fly
7. Usborne's book of the moon, lots of things to know about animals,
8. Gardening for beginners
9. Usborne's Bugs to spot activity books, 199 bugs, 199 things in the Garden
10. peekaboo Farm, peep inside the zoo, London quiz book, questions and answers about dinosaurs
11. Aliens love underpants activity book, A Rainbow a day, funny faces, What the ladybird heard, unicorns, aquarium, fun horses and unicorns, build you own dragons, planes, monster truck, superhero
12. Nadiya's Bake me a story, The Twitches Bake a Cake (recipe at the back of the story)
13. the garden, snow queen, beauty and the beast, bugs, farm, London, unicorns, jungle, winter wonderland
14. Science Scribble book, 50 science things to make and do
15. the three little Superpigs, the little red riding hood,
17. Flamingo plays bingo, there's a bison bouncing on the bed, Super her stories
21. Never get bored outdoors book,